- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
** Seller financing available! ** 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom Brintnell home with 2,649 sq ft of finished space with double attached garage, and huge backyard. 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths on the top floor. Master bedroom has luxurious corner soaker tub and stand up shower, walk in ensuite closet. Main floor has a bedroom/office, living room with open to above high ceilings next to dinning room. Kitchen has corner pantry and island, next to breakfast nook and family room. Main floor laundry and half bath is conveniently located at garage entrance. There is a side entrance leading to a second kitchen, living area, full bathroom and two bedrooms. Banks wonâ€™t approve your mortgage.. no problem, seller is offering to hold the financing for you at 3.9%, amortized over 30 years with only $10,000 down and proof of employment. Thatâ€™s $1,926/mo.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Art Kominek
Brokerage: Grand Realty