- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
DOWNTOWN EDMONTON CONCRETE OLIVER CONDO - 1 BLOCK FROM RIVER VALLEY AND WALKING DISTANCE TO CITY CENTRE. Perched on a West facing lush tree lined street, this 2 bedroom + 2 bathroom condo with in-suite laundry + underground parking has over 1,100 sqft with open floor plan and loads of windows. "The Tretheway" is a quiet and well managed boutique style 10 story building located in popular Grandin Community. This unit features in suite laundry, storage room outside, and a large WEST facing patio with a Lilac hedge boarder surrounding it for privacy. Building has an exercise room, sauna and pool table. (Underground parking stall is Labeled & Assigned # 41). Condo Fees $520 per.mo. includes Heat & Water. Pet restriction - cats only with board approval. Grandin is one of Edmonton's BEST LIFESTYLE NEIGHBORHOODS - walk to Save on Foods, River Valley, Grandin LRT, MacEwan University, U of A, City Center, restaurants and more.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Alison Murray
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate