- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Priced to sell! Very affordable renovated Doll house on a quiet street ($30,000 below city assessed value), 2+1 bedrooms + 1 den, 2 bath. Main floor beautiful few years old KITCHEN with MODERN QUARTZ COUNTERTOP, stainless steel appliances (fridge and stove), hardwood floor and ceremic tiles, renovated 3pc bath; basement comes with a small kitchen, updated 3pc bath, 1 bedroom + 1 den/smaller bedroom(with window) laundry area. Lots of UPGRADES: NEWER WINDOWS/ROOF/FURNACE/HOT WATER TANK/100AMP ELECTRICAL BOX. Walking distance to parks, bus stops, Princeton elementary(Pre K-6) and St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Elementary schools (K-6), easy access to Yellowhead Trail, short drive to downtown. Motivated seller!