- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fabulous value in this great bungalow located on a quiet street in Evansdale. Front living room is spacious with new laminate flooring, big newer windows and accent pillars. Generous and bright updated kitchen with newer cabinets and counter tops. Nook has plenty of space for a dining table. 3 large bedrooms and 2 full baths on the main. 2 huge bedrooms and a 3-piece bath in the fully developed basement. Lower cozy family room with corner gas fireplace and feature wall. Fully fenced and landscaped with mature trees. This home has central air conditioning. Out back is a 3-season sunroom 12x18. Big lot of 557 sq m â€“ 50x120. Oversized heated double garage with 220 wiring. Home has had newer windows and new shingles. Move-In ready. Shopping, schools and transportation nearby.
Courtesy of Susan Horon
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate