- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Major Price Reduction! Well maintained & upgraded throughout in this perfect family home in the heart of Blue Quill/Sweet Grass. Traditional floorplan on main w/great room highlighted by bay windows & open to formal dining. Remodelled kitchen boasts quality cabinets, exotic granite, prep island, upgraded appliances incl double door fridge/freezer. Stone faced fireplace & b/i cabinets featured in family room. Direct access to well manicured lush yard & spacious entertaining deck. Convenient bedroom/den, 3pc bathroom, laundry & access to garage completes this level. King sized master bedroom w/walkin closet & 3pc ensuite. 2 add'l bedrooms & 4pc shared bathroom on upper level. Finished basement level w/rec room, open flex space, bedroom, 3pc bathrm & storage. Separate side entry to access lower level should an inlaw suite be considered. Other notable upgrades: shingles, fencing, most windows (tri pane) & exterior doors, refinishing of hardwood, R-50 attic insulation, mechanicals, deck & more!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Alan Gee
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite