- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to the beautiful neighborhood of Hillview. This location is perfect for being near schools, shopping centers, golfing, a hospital, restaurants, Mill Creek Ravine trails, Community Leagues, child care, the new LRT system & so muchÂ more. This home is on a wonderfulÂ large lot & is beautifully landscaped. There are mature trees, plantsÂ & it's fully fenced. This really is a great family home. In the backyard there's a kids playhouse, a shed plus a coveredÂ patio. Upstairs: 4 bedrooms, a full bath plus an ensuite. On the main floor: a large living room, a separateÂ family room w/ a wood burning fireplace, a well maintainedÂ kitchen, a spacious dining area & a half bath. Leading off the family room there's the covered patio which is perfect for BBQ, a morning coffee or a place to watch the kids. The basement has high ceilings & is ready for yourÂ arrival to create your own future living spaces. The double attached garage is very spacious. There is a fenced area on the side for a dog run should you need one.