- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
CRESTWOOD INFILL. Open concept 2 storey modern family home located in one of the highest demand neighbourhoods in Edmonton. Top of the line finishes include hardwood floors throughout the main and upper levels. Main level features living room and dining room separated by a 3 sided gas fireplace,Gorgeous kitchen featuring stainless appliances, quartz countertops and acrylic cabinetry and a fabulous family room with custom built ins. Upstairs the master bedroom features soaring 12' ceilings, walkin closet, spa like ensuite and private west facing balcony, 2 additional bedrooms full bathroom and spacious laundry complete this level. The basement does not disappoint, here you will find, a second family room with wet bar, a bedroom and full bath. deck and generous sized backyard Outside there is deck and generous sized backyard, fully landscaped. A/C Double detached garage. Solar panel ready! Too many special feature to list here!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Janice Kosak
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty