- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
No expense or creativity was spared in the design of this show-stopping home! The chefâ€™s kitchen has all the luxuries, like TWO DISHWASHERS, a 5-burner gas cook top, a huge walk-in sun-lit pantry, and heated floors. A stunning see-through fireplace can be enjoyed from the living room and the 4-season sunroom. The open floor plan is perfect for hosting large gatherings. The main floor even has a spacious HOME OFFICE and a mud room with a built-in DOG BATH! The top floor has a SECOND OFFICE area and 3 KING-SIZED BEDROOMS with vaulted ceilings. Imagine enjoying your favourite beverage on the private SOUTH-FACING BALCONY off the master suite! The basement features a private entry, FULL KITCHEN, living room with gas fireplace, 2 bedrooms, 4 p bath, private laundry and heated floors throughout. This home boasts 2 furnaces with AC, and 3 hot water on-demand units. The gorgeous south-facing back yard is fully fenced, and has a brick patio, composite deck and hot tub. This IS your DREAM HOME!Brochure
Courtesy of Catherine Brooker
Brokerage: Red Key Realty & Property Management