- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Own a luxury sub-penthouse condo in the heart of the Ice District adjacent to Rogers Place! This unit has all the standard lavish features such as forced-air heating and A/C, 9â€™ ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, Whirlpool washer & dryer, and a gas BBQ hook-up on the patio. It also boasts the DIRECTOR UPGRADE PACKAGE which includes a fully tiled shower with glass door, upgraded closet organizers, upgraded hardwood floors, complete blind package on all windows, pot lighting throughout, upgraded KitchenAid appliance package (stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave), under cabinet lighting and Quartz countertops! In addition, the master features California Closets installed custom headboard with nightstands & built-in dresser, closet storage and organizer in hall closet, plus custom above toilet organizers in both washrooms. On top of all this enjoy the panoramic view of Rogers Place and the Ice District from this beautiful 28th floor patio.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ian Kondics
Brokerage: Re/Max Preferred Choice