- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
TOP FLOOR! The soaring vaulted ceilings in this original owner unit will wow you the minute you enter, with 2 good sized bedrooms, 2 FULL baths, TITLED underground parking and southern exposure on the attached balcony - this is the one you have been waiting for! A warm neutral decor with open concept design featuring island kitchen, upgraded appliances, large living room, in suite laundry and good sized storage room! Fantastic location with 3 minute access to the Anthony Henday in a nice family friendly neighbourhood. Excellent opportunity to buy into a well run complex with low condo fees.
Courtesy of Jacquie Smith
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro