- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This large bungalow has a unique and very desirable layout! Beyond the pocket door which separates the main living area from the hallway, you find 3 bedrooms, a home office and an extraordinary 3-season sun room. The king-sized master bedroom even has a walk-in closet and 2p ensuite! The carpet-free main floor has a spacious living room and a wall opening so you can see the kids or the TV from the kitchen. The basement has a bedroom and spiffy bathroom, built with permits in 2018. Plus there is a rec room, vintage bar, lots of storage and front load laundry machines on stands. ALL the windows in this house were upgraded to vinyl in 2014. Other updates include new shingles in 2014, a 100 amp panel in 2018 and upgraded light fixtures. The well-designed back yard has flower beds, a patio and lots of grass for kids and pets to play. There is even additional space beyond the garage for a garden or RV parking. This home offers LOTS of room for the growing family, and for those who like to entertain.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Catherine Brooker
Brokerage: Red Key Realty & Property Management