- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Stunning, smoke free/pet free, bungalow on a quiet tree lined street in the Holyrood neighbourhood. Lots of updates over the past years, i.e. kitchen with under mount sink and granite countertops, tiled flooring, stainless steel appliances, main bath with large tiled walk-in shower, gas fireplace, upgraded electrical panel, stucco and eavestroughs, garage door, insulation, main stack in basement, heating under kitchen nook, some windows and doors, etc. 2 bedrooms upstairs with an additional large den that could be used as a 3rd bedroom with the addition of a closet. Downstairs was also updated and offers a den, 3 pc. bath and large family room that could be divided to make part of it into another bedroom. The new deck (permitted) is only a few years old and overlooks the beautiful maintained backyard which offers enough room to park an RV. Just minutes to downtown and the River Valley and close to all amenities.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ulli Nerenberg
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Preferred Real Estate