- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
NEW ON MARKET! This beautiful and well built Jayman home has over 1700 sq ft of well thought out living space. Located in the desirable McConachie neighborhood, close to parks and walking trails, and no rear neighbors, this 3 bedroom with bonus room and double attached garage has lots to offer! Numerous features include beautiful laminate flooring, 9' ceilings, a spacious living room with large windows, a kitchen showcasing SS Appliances, a huge island with granite counter tops and eating bar, beautiful cabinets and a dining area by the patio door for optimal sunlight. Upstairs features 3 large bedrooms including the master bedroom and it's 5 pc ensuite leading into the walk in closet. An additional complete bathroom, separate laundry room and large bonus room finish this level. The basement is a canvass for you to design as you wish: whether it's a man cave, storage area, playroom, the choice is yours. Beautiful home in a great community, family orientated close to many amenities.
Courtesy of Christine Tetreault
Brokerage: One Percent Realty