- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
When you enter this top floor south facing condo you will like it right away as it has been lovingly updated and the attention to detail is apparent. All the finishes, materials and colours complement each other beautifully creating the perfect ambience and you will feel right at home. Starting with the kitchen which is the heart of any home, you will find it is very spacious and well laid out. The quality cupboards are solid wood and glow with a beautiful golden lustre to complement easy clean stainless steel appliances. Even the granite like countertop is a perfect match to the flooring and you can see this pattern is reflected through all rooms. The vaulted ceiling in the living room makes it feel even more spacious plus having large windows to let in lots of sunlight makes it feel nice and bright. There is a corner gas fireplace to add ambience to winter evenings along with a large balcony with gas BBQ outlet to enhance any summer afternoon. Balcony is also south facing so it gets plenty of sunshine lBrochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Selena Cheung
Brokerage: Coldwell Banker Venture Realty