- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this Cozy Bungalow situated in the Central area with only minutes to Downtown, Shopping Centre, Schools, Public Transportation & all amenities! Great opportunity for First time home buyers or Investors! Features total of 4 Bedrooms. Main floor greets you Bright Living room, Fresh painting, Newer Laminate floorings. Kitchen with new cabinet & newer Counter top. 2 Bedrooms both with Laminate floorings. Full Bathroom with newer Bathtub surround with Tiles. Ceramic tile floorings. Basement offers a Family room, rough in Sink, Bathroom and 2 Bedrooms, all with Newer Laminate floorings. Linen closet/Laundry area & Utility room. Backyard is Landscaped. Back lane access to the Double Detached Garage. Immediate possession available. Don't wait!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Wendy Lam
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite