- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to luxury in Ambleside brought to you by GNC Custom Homes! This beautiful two-storey home backs onto a pond and features 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2563 sqft, & dbl attached garage. Main floor offers an open concept with high ceilings, bdrm finished with wainscoting, 4 pce bath, kitchen loaded with cabinets, built in stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry, huge island & quartz countertops. Beside is the dining area with access to the patio door leading to the back deck. The spacious family room feats a fireplace and tray ceilings. Modern maple staircase with glass railing leads to the second floor with huge bonus room, laundry, 2 bedrooms & 2 full baths. Completing the second floor is the luxury Master Suite with LED lights. 5 pce master bath ensuite features a Jacuzzi & walk-in closet. Basement has a separate entrance and awaits personal touch.Close to K-9 newly opened school, Currents Shopping complex, Anthony Henday & Golf course.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Mani Bagga
Brokerage: Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate