- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Nested in Holyrood on wide street under the canopy of beautiful trees.Rock solid 1200 sq ft 3+1 bedrooms bungalow with main floor den/flex room it has been a home to current family for over 50 years. You will love the very well maintained lawn and garden,fruit trees and extra large 54x151 lot offering a peace and privacy. Upgrades over the years includes in 2015 triple pane windows,shingles,siding,100 amp service,vinyl plank flooring up and down,furnace,air conditioning,security system and front and back doors. Huge family room,extra bedroom,storage and laundry in the basement. The mature neighbourhood and established community offers schools including French,Chinese,Mandarin immersion.Also parks,shopping,transit and walking distance to the upcoming LRT station Only minutes to River Valley and Downtown.Quick possession available. Great property!