- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this 4 bedroom family home located in the desirable Cameron Heights! On the main floor is a formal dining area or flex room, living room, kitchen nook and large island with granite countertops and walk thru pantry. Upstairs is the oversized vaulted bonus room, 3 generous size bedrooms and a master ensuite with his and her sinks and walk in closet. The basement is professionally finished with a bedroom, a 4 piece bath, upgraded carpet, pot lights, and a huge games area. The garage is oversized, insulated and heated. This home must be seen to be appreciated. With its pie shaped backyard, underground sprinkler system and AC for those hot days, nothing to do but move in and enjoy! Situated on a HUGE pie lot backing onto a walking trail and the Anthony Henday.
Courtesy of Catherine Wolf
Brokerage: Professional Realty Group