- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Come HOME and feel PRIDE of ownership overwhelm you! This GORGEOUS 3 bedroom half duplex in Chappelle Gardens will definitely IMPRESS! Step inside and the NATURAL LIGHT will envelope you like a great big hug. You will LOVE the QUARTZ counters, rich ESPRESSO cabinets, S/S appliances, hardwood floors, corner pantry, gas fireplace, SOUTH facing backyard, UPSTAIRS laundry room, central vac and even a BONUS ROOM! There is SO MUCH SPACE for everyone! Enjoy bbqs on your deck while the kids play in the yard. Or head to the park, only a few steps away! At the end of the day relax in your master retreat, which includes a 4 piece ensuite and walk in closet. The basement has roughed in plumbing and is ready for you to complete as you see fit. Life in Chappelle is pretty AMAZING. A community hall, walking trails, garden, shopping, transit and the Anthony Henday are all close by!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jennifer Bashow
Brokerage: The Good Real Estate Company