- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- Raised Bungalow
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This Raised Bungalow in Calder has great exposure to the street and features a main floor with 3 large bedrooms, 2 piece ensuite, full main bath and open concept living. Downstairs, also has 3 bedrooms and boasts a large 2nd kitchen, HUGE 2nd living room and storage room. Basement ceilings and mechanical room are drywalled Solid core doors separate main and basement spaces as well as a core door on the mechanical room. Recent upgrades include 2 new high eff furnaces, one for main floor and one for basement, new heat ducts for basement and new basement kitchen drain lines plus new waste water line to the city, connection. The home also has newer water heater, newer roof and PVC windows throughout. Well built and secure storage shed. Basement has separate entrance with exterior stairs. The large multi vehicle parking makes this an opportunity you won't want to miss.