- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Brand New modern 2 storey in prestigious Grovenor! Best of both world. Minutes to Downtown. Surrounded by lush ravines and trees. This 1,831 sf modern 2 storey with suite potential. Comes with full landscape and fence. Huge windows, great sound proofing. Main floor with 9 foot ceilings, gorgeous engineered hardwood. Sleek kitchen with walk-in pantry, all stainless steel appliances, island with quartz double waterfall. All rubbed bronze fixtures and quartz countertops. LED lighting. Second floor with exceptional laundry room. Master bedroom has floor to ceiling windows, 5 piece ensuite and a walk-in closet. Spacious bedrooms with swing closet doors. Basement with separate entrance, 9' ceilings, HVR system, rough-in plumbing, smart layout for future development. Double detached side garage. Certified New Home Warranty. Ready for immediate move-in!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Sandy Pon
Brokerage: RE/MAX Excellence