- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Fresh, delightful, spacious upgraded partially furnished ground floor 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath unit. Upgraded kitchen with secured island, custom cabinetry, stainless steel, fridge, stove and hood fan. Enjoy a spacious living and dining area along with the ambiance of a working wood burning fireplace for those cozy winter nights. Large master bedroom with 2 piece ensuite. Both main bath & 2 piece bath were updated with marble counter tops and top mounted sinks. Main bath is very spacious and has a large soaker tub. This unit also includes a good size laundry room with your own washer and dryer along with additional storage. Ground floor location, great for wheel chair accessibility. Well managed complex with onsite caretaker. Unit comes with one plug-in parking stall. Complex offers rentable stalls and plenty of visitor parking. Close to shopping, WEM and transportation.
Courtesy of Janette Searle
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite