- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 1 and Half Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! 10907 77 AV is located on a 35â€™ x 148â€™ RF3 zoned lot in the desirable neighborhood of McKearn, walking distance to the U of A, Whyte Ave, and the River Valley. This 1.5 story home has 6 bedrooms and 2 baths and a fully finished basement. Recent updates include new electrical panel, flooring and shingles. The south facing backyard offers a single detached garage and loads of sun!
Courtesy of Dylan Kisilowski
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate