- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
TREELINE VIEWS and privacy with no backyard neighbors from this beautiful prior showhome in Hollick Kenyon conveniently located close to shopping, restaurants, coffee shops & quick access to parks, schools & the Anthony Henday. Modern open floor plan with espresso color cabinetry, granite counter tops, gas fireplace. Upstairs are luxurious double master bedrooms each with vast oversize walk-in closets, full ensuite bathrooms with granite countertops & full soaker tubs with showers. Upstairs laundry. Included: water/ice fridge, glass ceramic top stove, built-in microwave, dishwasher, washer, dryer, all window coverings, security system, A/C. Single attached garage. Large backyard with a fire pit & privacy. Low maintenance landscaping. Shows extremely well!