- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This upgraded 2 storey home with a funded reserve, low condo fees and low maintenance offers you an opportunity of living in the style you so deserve yet keeping your monthly costs low. You will love this fully finished bareland condo in the Trails of Mill Creek. The hardwood flooring takes your interest as you enter and leads you from the spacious foyer into the open concept kitchen and living room. With trendy dark cabinets, granite counters and crown moulding this chef's kitchen is a winner! Stainless Steel appliances blend in to enhance the well planned area. So much light comes from the dining rooms windows with an entrance to the deck. Upper level has master suites - one with a walk in closet and full ensuite and the second has large closet and jet tub ensuite. Awesome family room, bedroom and full bath in lower level. Double attached garage, excellent location and lots of visitor parking make this home a winner.
Courtesy of Lindsay Carlson
Brokerage: Royal LePage Prestige Realty