- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This 2858 sq ft MASTERPIECE is a former Ace Lange showhome nestled on a massive Â¼ acre lot in one of southwest Edmontonâ€™s premier neighborhoods. Extensive modifications to this high-quality home allow for BARRIER-FREE living, ideal for those with mobility issues. The main floor features a stunning, custom-made solid wood kitchen, plus convection wall oven, separate stove/oven, island, dining nook and plenty of storage and counter space. A dining room, living room, family room, 4th bedroom, full bath and laundry/storage complete the expansive main level. Upstairs are 2 generous bedrooms plus a palatial master suite with walk in closet and an ensuite with separate shower and soaker tub. The basement is fully finished, including a media room with surround sound. THEN there are the upgrades: commercial grade vinyl plank flooring, central A/C, cedar roof (2012), 2 furnaces, and an oversized, heated double attached garage. The park-like yard is fully landscaped and features a deck the full width of the house.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Darlene Reid
Brokerage: Realty Executives Vision