- Building Type:
- Duplex Side By Side
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This well maintained Delton, bungalow style, side-by-side duplex offers a total of 1955 square feet of living space (977 sq ft/side). Open concept living room, dining and kitchen area has built in china cabinets and walk in pantries. There are 3 spacious bedrooms and a 4 piece bath per side. This is the perfect set up for an owner to occupy one side while generating revenue to help pay the mortgage! Basements are â€˜unspoiledâ€™ with side entries into each basement. Recent exterior upgrades include: new shingles, eavestroughs, fascia and soffits; newly poured sidewalks and new front screen doors. Electrical service upgraded to 100 amps. Interior upgrades: new fridges, stoves, sinks, taps, flooring, paint, light fixtures. One side has new kitchen cupboards and counters; bathrooms have been upgraded. Double garage has a centre dividing wall. This great investment opportunity sits on a large RF3-zoned lot and is close to all amenities, schools, public transit and shopping. A solid investment.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of John Mattiello
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite