- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Impressive home in the desirable community of Hollick-Kenyon, this move in ready home is ideal for any first time buyers or investors. This 1310 SqFt, 2 storey half duplex features 2+1 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and is steps from parks and playgrounds. The main floor has a large family room with a gas fireplace and an open concept kitchen that flows into the dining area. The kitchen features plenty of counter space, all stainless steel appliances, and tile backsplash. Access to the back deck and huge fenced back yard is just steps from the dining room. Upstairs has a large master bedroom with a walk-in closet and a 4 piece ensuite, with another large bedroom with 4 piece ensuite, and convenient upstairs laundry completing the upper level. The fully finished basement has a large rec room, 4 piece bath, and a good sized bedroom. Close to all amenities, schools, shopping, restaurants, and minutes from the Anthony Henday. Come enjoy all that Hollick-Kenyon has to offer!