- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
HONEY STOP THE CAR! This stunning 3 bedroom unit which include all utilities is a must see, Featuring over 1200 sq feet of living space, a massive living-room, spacious dining-room area and fully equipped kitchen with ample counter and cupboard space and stainless appliances, Recently renovated, this beautiful units also has 3 large bedrooms with one having its own private balcony, as 2 full 4 pc bathrooms, 4th floor location with 2, yes 2 west facing balconies with river and downtown view, ensuite laundry, enclosed parkade parking, tennis court, billiards room, exercise room, and lots of ample visitor parking is also another great feature of this large condo unit, Fantastic location walking distance to all amenities, public transit, shopping, restaurants, the Legislature Building, river valley trail system, Grant MacEwan & U of A. Building amenities as well an exercise room & rec room. Welcome home!
Courtesy of Lance Joumblat
Brokerage: Century 21 Masters