- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Wow!Stunning renovated 1260 Sq foot bungalow featuring 5 bedrooms. Renovations completed include, oak hardwood flooring, custom oak trim, ceramic tile. Newly renovated kitchen is amazing with custom hardwood cabinetry, new counter tops & backsplash. Home also features new vinyl siding, vinyl windows, newer asphalt shingles, new high efficiency furnace(98% Multi Function) & hot water tank. The main bath has been fully customized & accompanies a Jetted Jacuzzi tub, stand up shower, professional mill work & granite countertops. Spacious living room with wood burning fire place, adjoining dining area & 3 generous sized bedrooms round out the main level. Fully finished basement is complete with rec room, wood burning fireplace, 3 additional bedrooms & 4 pce bath. The massive fully landscaped & fenced lot will blow your mind. Fully treed with a separate garden area, great for privacy & entertaining. New custom stamped driveway, concrete patio and single attached garage(with new door) makes this home complete.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Ronald Manson
Brokerage: RE/MAX Professionals