- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this stunning 2-storey home by Aacropolis Homes. This home is nothing short of spectacular from the unique lighting, open staircase w/ open rise treads and maple stringers to second floor & upgraded maple railing, 2-way fireplace w/ stained maple columns detail. Sitting at just under 3000 sqft the main floor features hardwood throughout, a half bath, den, living room, spectacular kitchen w/ modern stained European beech cabinetry, double oven, gas range w/ hood fan, quartz counters w/ glass back splash & walk through butler pantry w/ prep sink & microwave, large mud room entrance off double oversized garage w/ floor drain, an enclosed patio that leads out to your backyard. Upstairs features carpet throughout, a large bonus room over the garage, a 5/pc main bath, 2 bedrooms, and an exquisite master suite w/ glass shower, stand alone tub, double vanity, and walk-in closet w/ built-ins attached to walk through laundry room with sink. The basement is undeveloped but awaiting your personal touch.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Mathew Haupt
Brokerage: Professional Realty Group