- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
STUNNING former Parkwood Master Builder showhome. 2667 sf 2 sty exudes quality & luxury- perfect for a growing family. Beautifully appointed home boasts elegant luxury finishes & an open concept plan, ideal for entertaining. Nestled on a quiet street in prestigious Terwillegar Gardens, steps to a gorgeous pond/park & endless trails. Grand foyer with a spectacular staircase, soaring ceilings & a formal living rm w/vaults, den w/built in wall unit & family rm. Dream kitchen will please the most discerning chef w/an abundance of cabinetry & granite counters, a huge island, S/S appliances, a walk thru pantry & sunny nook stepping out onto a huge deck. Large mudrm w/laundry on the main. Upstairs is a loft & 4 spacious bedrms incl the master suite, w/a spa like ensuite w/HIS HERS sinks, a 2 sided FP & jetted tub + balcony. One bedrm even has its own ensuite. F/Fin bsmt w/rec rm, bar, bedrm, 4th bathrm & games area. 9' ceilings, AC & H/W. Huge 7808 sf pie yard. Close to schools, shopping, transit & restaurants
Courtesy of Alan Gee
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite