- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This top floor unit with 2 large bedrooms and 2 full bath offers over 1050 square feet of living space in this 45+ building. The master has new carpeting as well as his/her closets & an en suite with a large soaker tub. Newer laminate flooring in spare bedroom and throughout the rest of the home. The dining area is open to spacious living room w/ access to a private balcony. The lovely kitchen features European cabinetry, backsplash, an appliances package and garburator. Air conditioning, in-suite laundry & a generous amount of storage are included as well. Large windows facing south and south west bring in plenty of natural light into the suite. The adult living complex includes access to a pool, hot tub, sauna, gym and social/activity room. The parking stall is conveniently located close to the back door. Conveniently located in the west end community of La Perle. Close to restaurants, grocery stores, & entertainment like West Edmonton mall. Multiple parks can be found in surrounding areas.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Elizabeth Cwik
Brokerage: Century 21 Platinum Realty