- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Spotless, Well Priced, Child Friendly with a Great Layout! This 2 bed 2 bath has the bedrooms opposite each other for ideal privacy, Master has walk through closet to the en-suite bath, the X-Large entrance works perfectly for a den/office area or with the right wall unit can provide tons of storage space for all your little extras. The sunny balcony is perfect for enjoying your morning coffee & the A/C will be fantastic on those hot Summer Days! Underground heated parking keeps your car toasty during winter, with En-Suite Laundry & a condo fee under $400 what more could you possibly need? Located close to Shopping, Public Library & Restaurants, This is Absolutely ready to move into! Dogs & Cats are welcomed with on Board approval!
Courtesy of Michelle Zenon
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate