- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
TWO parking stalls: ONE heated underground & ONE energized surface, very convenient in "our" Edmonton winter. Additional highlights: East-facing & on 2nd floor; Close to Nellie Carlson School (K-9), Lillian Osborne High School & Terwillegar Community Rec Centre; Light-colored QUARTZ counter-tops, well complemented by the dark-colored, modern cabinetry in kitchen and bathrooms; Upgraded STAINLESS-STEEL appliances, including in-suite washer/dryer and a premium Asko dishwasher; Master bedroom with a walk-through closet leading to ENSUITE bathroom with a stand-up shower; & Large windows in all 3 rooms with lots of natural light. Home is what you make it! Move in & Enjoy!