- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Multi Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This unit is more like a townhouse than apartment having 2 levels and a fenced yard! While it is bright,spacious,private and next to an amazing green space,it is also cozy and welcoming! On the main floor you will find a large entry area, large in-suite storage,coat closet, Â½ bath, bright kitchen,a spacious living room with electric fireplace & dining area, both with windows looking onto the green space.The upper level boasts 3 spacious bedrooms with master and 2nd bedroom windows looking onto green space,a renovated full bathroom and storage closet. Upgrades include a new Ikea kitchen, vinyl flooring, paint and a new decorative fireplace surround. It also has a newer hot water tank and high efficiency furnace. There are 2 side by side parking spaces near entrance! The complex is well managed and cared for with ongoing upgrades. New windows were installed about 6 years ago with other updates are being completed.The complex is close to the YMCA, West Edmonton Mall.
Courtesy of Loral Walker
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro