- Building Type:
- Residential Attached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This Carbon Busters' townhome represents a leap forward in residential homes. Taking advantage of renewable energy technologies, high-performance building practices and materials with low embodied energy, this townhome allows those living in it to enjoy a high quality of life without damaging the environment. Solar PV modules on the roof to an innovative steel and insulated foam foundation, this home has it all. An open concept living space boasts a large living room abutting the kitchen and dining area. In addition to a half-bath, the main floor houses the master bedroom with a full ensuite bath and walk-in closet. On the second floor you'll find two more bedrooms, a full bathroom, as well as flex space. The basement is unfinished with upgrade options to customize your own basement floor plan. In addition this home has a detached two-car garage with a 643 sqft rentable laneway suite above. Many features in this home are customizable with upgraded options awaiting your personal touch.Brochure