- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This 2 bedroom 1 bathroom condo is close to downtown, the LRT, Commonwealth Stadium, shopping, health care facility, and the River Valley. This condo has an open concept with in-suite laundry great for first time home buyers or investors. Sold as is where is at time of possession.
Courtesy of Todd Bradley
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Arteam Realty