- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
CUL DE SAC LOCATION IN MCKERNAN! Pretty and well maintained home on a pie lot close to McKernan park and the University of Alberta! A short walk to the McKernan/Belgravia LRT station, this is a prime destination for the long haul! There are 2 bedrooms up, and 2 full baths in the home. There is a white eat-in kitchen, and the home is filled with light. Perfect for small families, professionals, or students, this fine home is move-in ready. Updated electrical, a garage with lots of storage space and nice landscaping on this south facing lot. Truly a pleasure to view - don't wait or it will be gone.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Patti Proctor
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty