- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This bungalow is located close to a school on a quiet, safe & quaint tree lined street. This home has maximized a smart floorplan by hosting a mother-in-law suite. The separate entrance divides up from down with a shared laundry inbetween. The house has recently seen new flooring & new windows both up/down, the hot water tank has been changed & the garage upgraded to 220 AMP. The upper floor has a huge kitchen with built-inâ€™s & breakfast nook in addition to large island w/eating bar. It flows into the living room which is great size and has charming views out the large & new bay window. 3 bedrooms, a full bath with upgraded tub/shower combo & plenty of storage complete the upstairs. Downstairs the bedroom is huge, and the bath has been updated with a spa shower. The kitchen is large with plenty of counter and cupboards. The windows help the basement see a lot of light & w/ tall ceiling and a lot of space you will forget you are in a basement. To finish off the property, there is a double garage and yard.