- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Highly desired Leger neighborhood in the southwest subdivision of Riverbend. This 1272 sqft 2-storey half-duplex is located in a nice and clean lane. Floor plan features an open concept main floor with a generous kitchen featuring wood cabinets and central island. Master bedroom has a 3-piece en-suite and walk-in closet. Professionally Developed basement with a full bathroom. Attached single garage with interior access. Close to all levels of schools, Terwillegar rec center, bus transit, river valley nature trails and bike paths. Only minutes to shopping and restaurants. Easy access onto all major arteries: Whitemud Drive, Tewillegar and Anthony Henday.