- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this Fantastic Bungalow situated in the matured quiet neighbourhood, desirable community of Dunluce! Living room with large & bright windows, stunning hardwood floorings. Spacious kitchen with oak colour cabinets adjacent to dining area. 3 sizable bedrooms all with nice laminate floorings & bright Windows. Full bathroom with nice Vanity. Basement comes with great room & 2 bedrooms (just need closet for the Bedrooms). Good sized Yard is fully landscaped and fenced. Newer furnace/hot water tank/shingles (4 yrs). Great convenient location with bus stops around the corner. Easy access to public transportation, schools, shopping centre & all amenities. Quick possession available. Ready move-in condition, Just move-in & enjoy!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Wendy Lam
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite