- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
For more information, see Realtor Website. This well maintained 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse is located in the popular SW community of Chappelle. The main floor is spacious with a cozy living room and fireplace. You will love cooking in this bright open kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Dining area, 2 piece bathroom and under the stairs nook complete the main floor. The under the stairs nook can be easily converted into a dog kennel with a custom built insert if desired. Upstairs you will find two spacious master bedrooms, each with a walk in closet, ensuite bathroom and upgraded room darkening shades. Shelving has been installed in the basement for extra storage and organization. The double attached garage comes with a pair of tire racks to store up to 8 tires. The fully fenced front yard is equipped with a natural gas hook-up for a BBQ and has a large concrete pad with plenty of room for patio furniture.Brochure
Courtesy of Darya Pfund
Brokerage: Stratten Gates Real Estate Ltd.