- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
$25,000 under city assessment! Incredible Value! This house located on a quiet street in Brintnell. The main floor is perfect for entertaining with an open concept living room and a classic kitchen with dinning area. There are three bedrooms, two bathrooms on second floor. Fully finished basement. The perfect neighbourhood with all the amenities nearby, schools, shopping, the recreation center, easy access to Anthony Henday. Fantastic starter Home, and perfect for investors!