- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
WALKOUT + BASEMENT SUITE w/ 2 separate entrances + 9â€™ ceilings, A/C, 4 Bedrooms Up, 2 laundries, custom shutter windows, heated garage, professional landscaping + MUCH MUCH MORE! Live upstairs & generate $1,200/mth from the basement rent or Airbnb! This stunning, fully upgraded home features an open concept main floor with gorgeous hardwood, a stunning CHEFâ€™S kitchen w/ espresso cabinets, gas stove & granite countertops. There is also an open den/flex space, dining area with coffered ceilings & the huge great room. Upstairs is the stunning master suite, 3 spacious bedrooms, laundry & the HUGE bonus room. The basement suite has itâ€™s own kitchen, bedroom, bath & laundry; all with high quality finishings & itâ€™s own entrance. With direct access to the SOUTH FACING backyard from either deck, you will love enjoying time outside in the gorgeous backyard w/ firepit & storage shed! Easy access to parks, schools, shopping & the Henday; welcome to Ambleside!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Matteo Saccomanno
Brokerage: Re/Max Select