- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
SIDE BY SIDE HOUSES ZONED RF3 offer many opportunities for the astute investor! 10507-83 Street also FOR SALE. Solid and immaculate 2 pls 2 bedroom home with 2 full baths, newer roof, high efficiency furnace and a bonus single attached and double detached garage! Turn key condition with main floor offering immediate occupancy and the basement within a month or two. Just a block to McNally High and the river valley, and a short commute to Downtown. Great value!Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Patti Proctor
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty