- Building Type:
- Vacant Lot
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
RF3 zoned, 25â€™ x 150â€™ lot located in the desirable neighbourhood of Westwood on a prime, tree lined street with alley access. The lot is ready for redevelopment. Perfect option for a detached home â€“ legal basement suites are permitted as well! Excellent investment opportunity as it is in walking distance to NAIT. Easy access to public transit downtown, LRT, Ice District, Grant MacEwan & University. Highly desirable location! The whole lot is also listed for sale.
Courtesy of Matteo Saccomanno
Brokerage: Re/Max Select