- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Multi Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
INCREDIBLE VALUE & Priced "$150k" below City Assessment! ENJOY the SPECTACULAR VIEWS in this CENTRALLY Located SUB-PENTHOUSE Condo in "Peregrine Point"! This EXECUTIVE Condo features a GOURMET Kitchen with Loads of Cabinets, Walk-in Pantry, Large Island & overlooks the Dining & South-Facing Living room w/a Gas F/P. The Three Large Bedrooms are Spacious & Two offer their own Ensuite & Walk-in Closet! Other Features/Upgrades include HARDWOOD Flowing through the Living room & Master Suite, GRANITE Counter tops in the Kitchen & All Bathrooms, A/C in Living room & Bedrooms, In-Suite Laundry, In-Suite Storage room, TWO UNDERGROUND PARKING STALLS , ONE SURFACE STALL! This Complex also offers an Exercise room.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Dean Zaharichuk
Brokerage: MaxWell Devonshire Realty