- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
SPECTACULAR RIVER VALLEY VIEW from this RENOVATED 1066 sq.ft. CORNER UNIT with SOUTH & WEST exposures with views of the river from every room. The renovations were done in January 2018 including: White kitchen cabinetry with soft close cupboards & drawers, quartz counter tops, luxury vinyl tile in the entry, kitchen & bathroom, 3 piece bathroom with a walk-in shower, quartz counter on the bathroom vanity, paint & baseboards. Lots of storage. Stainless steel appliances including the fridge, glass ceramic top stove, built-in microwave, dishwasher, INSUITE WASHER & DRYER, upgraded window coverings. UNDERGROUND TITLED PARKING UNIT #213 on P2. Recent building upgrades: windows, patio doors, exterior facade & fitness room. Other amenities: roof top social room, roof top patio & a social room. Excellent location steps away from the river valley trails, the LRT, the Legislature & quick access to the U of A,. MacEwan University, the Ice & Brewery Districts. Shows very well!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Darlene Strang
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate