- Building Type:
- 3 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
END-UNIT with AIR-CONDITIONING and many UPGRADES throughout. This beautifully kept 3 bed/2.5 bath townhouse will immediately feel like home. The attached double garage welcomes you into your lower level den/flex-space with upgraded ceramic tiles throughout. Enjoy cooking in your open concept kitchen with stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops. With modern light fixtures and windows on 3 sides, the dining area and living room provides a bright and spacious place to entertain and spend time with family. Also on the main floor is a 2-piece powder room, pantry, and access to your outside patio/balcony with a gas line for the BBQ. The master bedroom features a 3-piece ensuite and 2 large closets with top-of-the-line built-in closet organizers. Two additional bedrooms, a 4-piece bathroom, and the stacked washer/dryer complete the upstairs. With easy access to Anthony Henday and the shops and restaurants along 167 Avenue, you'll be close to all the action.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Sheldon Casavant
Brokerage: Century 21 Masters